Salmon from Norway
Our Norwegian Ocean Raised Salmon is farmed in Aukra, Norway where the North Atlantic Ocean and the North Sea meet. The pristine ice cold waters and deep fjords provide the perfect environment to raise salmon.
Our Norwegian Salmon is always free of:
- Added Growth Hormones
- Artificial Coloring
Our Norwegian Salmon are fed pellets consisting of:
- Fish Oils
- Sunflower & Vegetable Oils
Not sure how to prepare our Norwegian Salmon? Here is a great recipe to try out tonight:
Norwegian Herb Baked Salmon
This recipe requires 2 1/2 pounds of Norwegian Salmon.
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, washed and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, washed and chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Fresh dill and parsley for garnishing, washed and chopped
1. In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
2. Pour the mixed marinade over the salmon, coating it completely. Cover the marinaded salmon with plastic wrap or place it in a plastic freezer bag and refrigerate for at least a half hour. Refrigerate overnight for the best results.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
4. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, placing the salmon in the middle of the sheet.
5. Bake for a half hour. After a half hour, check for doneness. The salmon should flake off and should be roughly 145° F with a meat thermometer.
6. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!