Make Your Own Pizza at Home!
Craving some pizza but don't want to leave the comfort of your home? Market Basket has everything you need to whip up your own delicious slices of pizza!
- Market Basket Pizza Dough or Market Basket Thin & Crispy Pizza Crust
- Market Basket Pizza Cheese
- Market Basket Pizza Sauce
- Market Basket thin-sliced pepperoni
1. Prepare the Pizza Crust
- If using Market Basket Pizza Dough:
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread dough onto a greased pan, cookie sheet or heated stone
- If using Market Basket Thin & Crispy Pizza Crust
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Once preheated, reduce heat to 425 degrees. When baking the pizza, use the center rack
- Lightly brush the crust with olive oil
2. Spread the Market Basket Pizza Sauce onto the pizza dough or crust
3. Sprinkle the Market Basket Pizza Cheese on top of the pizza sauce.
4. Top with the Market Basket thin-sliced pepperoni (or any of your favorite topping choices!)
5. If using the pizza dough, bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown. If using Market Basket Thin & Crispy Pizza Crust, lightly brush the exposed crust with olive oil, then bake for 8-12 minutes on the center rack.