Leftover Turkey Sandwich Recipes
Fun times were had with family and friends! You and everyone ate until you were bursting at the seams, filled with a delicious Thanksgiving feast. But somehow you still have plenty of turkey leftover for the next few days to come. What to do with all of this turkey? Have no fear! Market Basket is prepared with various turkey sandwich recipes so that you can continue to enjoy the holiday festivities for days after.
Jump To Recipe
|Prep Time: 5 min||Cook Time: 10 min||Total Time: 15 min||Serving Size: 2|
- 4 slices Market Basket rye bread
- 4 tbsp Market Basket cranberry sauce
- 4 oz. sliced turkey
- 2 oz. Market Basket double cream Brie, cut into small pieces
- 4 pieces Market Basket bacon, crisped
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- Place rye bread on a broiler-proof baking sheet. Top 2 slices with cranberry sauce, sliced turkey, and Brie cheese.
- Broil until the cheese melts, for about 1 minute.
- Top cheese with crisped bacon and baby spinach, sandwich with remaining bread slices.
|Prep Time: 5 min||Cook Time: 5 min||Total Time: 5 min||Serving Size: 2|
- 2 tbsp Market Basket mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 slices Market Basket Hearty Multigrain bread
- 2 cups leftover roasted turkey
- 1/2 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup Market Basket cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup leftover stuffing
- 1/4 cup gravy, warmed
- 1/4 cup baby spinach, packed
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and mustard. Spread on one side of 2 pieces of bread.
- Top each of two slices of bread with 1 cup of turkey, 1/4 cup of mashed potatoes, 2 tbsp cranberry sauce, 1/4 cup of stuffing, and 2 tbsp of gravy and spinach
- Place the remaining slice of bread on top to complete! Slice in half and serve.
|Prep Time: 5 min||Cook Time: 5 min||Total Time: 5 min||Serving Size: 3|
- 6 slices of Market Basket Hardy White bread
- 3 cups leftover cooked turkey, shredded
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup walnuts (toasted optional)
- 1/2 cup Market Basket mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Market Basket cranberry sauce
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- lemon juice, splash
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, onions, and walnuts.
- Add in the mayonnaise, cranberry sauce, spices, and a splash of lemon juice, and mix well.
- Serve on your favorite bread or as-is as a salad!
Looking for more recipe ideas or how to prepare the Thanksgiving Turkey? Check our Thanksgiving recipes guide for more information!