How to Make Elf Donuts
Do you have a hungry elf causing chaos in your house? Do you always leave cookies for Santa but forget to leave treats for him to bring back to the North Pole?
Miniature elf donuts are the perfect solution!
These tiny treats are easy and fun for the whole family. You can find the directions below, as well as a printable Market Basket Elf Donuts box!
- Market Basket Toasted Oats Cereal
- Powdered Sugar or Flour
- Chocolate Syrup
- A Damp Paper Towel
- Printed Donut Box
Chocolate sprinkled donuts:
1. Pour a bit of chocolate syrup onto a small plate
2. Dip a Toasted Oat into the syrup
3. Dip the chocolate covered cereal into a small container of sprinkles
1. Gently press a Toasted Oat onto a damp paper towel. This will help make the cereal sticky and ready to be coated!
2. Dip the cereal into a small container of powdered sugar (we also added a dab of marshmallow to the top just in case the elves want to try a famous Market Basket Marshmallow Donut!)
Play around with different combinations so your elves can have many tasty options. Once you’ve finished decorating the “donuts,” you’ll need somewhere to put them…
Our printable Market Basket Elf Donuts box
We recommend using a thick paper, such as cardstock, to create a sturdy box – but standard computer paper will work just fine. Follow the step-by-step instructions on the printout to easily assemble the box.
The elves will be so appreciative that you thought of them this season and Santa will be glad that he doesn’t have to share his cookies!
Market Basket wishes you and your family a very happy holiday season. Merry Christmas!
(Looking for human-sized donuts? Don’t forget to visit your local Market Basket Bakery or Café!)